we love this words

|



So many stories of JoBros and so little time to post all. This is what happens to me this note which was published more than a month ago in the OceanUP that at the request of a frequent reader of my blog I have translated because I looked very interesting in so far as they reveal details of the very nice personality of one of the Jonas Brothers. Here the traduccs:

Pop rocker Joe Jonas recently had an interview with the magazine Dolly impressive in Australia about life, love and girls! Classic.

DOLLY: What are you looking at a girl?
JOE: Someone who smile with his eyes, that is cheerful, and that is to view itself not for others.

DOLLY: Who is the celebrity you most like?
JOE: There are a few! Natalie Portman is one of them, and so although I am not a fan of Harry Potter, I like Emma Watson. Every day it becomes more beautiful and more adult!

DOLLY: So is that you do not like the blondes? (Will Chelsea Staub? Lol)
JOE: Oh, no! Not that I prefer the girls brown or blond, he left a meeting with both. It's just that for me the personality of a young girl is the most important thing. I love knowing that I can have fun with it and not have the printing concern.

DOLLY: What is the most insane you've done for a girl?
JOE: I made a trip to americas girl from Australia while on tour. Yes, it was Australian.

DOLLY: What things you do not like?
JOE: I do not like cursing, so I like to hear swear not a girl. None of smoking, nor I like to talk too much of myself.

DOLLY: What do to alleviate a heart broken? (As for example after breaking AJ Michalka!)
JOE: You need to do fun things, play baseball. Girls should go shopping. Only that, go shopping!

DOLLY: How do know a girl you like?
JOE: I am the most cosy group, as you probably already have told you. I love to give lots of hugs to the girls. Ey, I am hugs Maasen long talking about those who give to my brothers!

DOLLY: Do keep your promise of virginity before marriage but find a girl that you really like a lot?
JOE: When you really believe in something, does not cost much to say no. We have our values and symbols that respect, so I also think I met the right person.

No hay comentarios: